Sunday, June 24, 2012

A Day of Leisure

Sometimes, good friends move away, or have other life changing events, and it makes you cherish the time spent with them even more.  This was one of those days where I had the opportunity to do just that.

It started out with the perfect breakfast at Sam James (which, in my opinion, is still the best coffee in the city)...


...then making a new friend before leaving...


...and catching up at SJ's with baby Stella, Max and Cloudy (Cloudfoot - my little peg-legged polydactyl "boyfriend")...
   

 Hope you're having a lovely midsummer weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I love the amount of pets in this post! ;-)
    I hope your midsummer was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polly: Heeheee, me too! Grazie, dear Polly!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we celebrated midsummer here! It was such a beautiful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Celine: Meeee too! I am in love with your photos from up north..... incredible!! :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elisabeth/www.finelittleday.com: Tack, dear E - it really was a lovely day! Would love to have more leisurely days! ;)

    ReplyDelete